Wednesday, May 27, 2009

OK i no that i haven't been here for a while.

after derricks death i have been down but God has been their for me and gave me a shoulder to cry on at night when i go to bed. THANK YA

What has happened in the last month or so

~ We(the volleyball team) Won the BRL tournament!!!!! And won the conferences champs!!!!!!



~ On Friday May 8th i was at school when the big storm hit. We had 116mph winds.

When they told us to "Duck and cover" everybody ran for the hallway and me and my 4 friends were last gettin out and i ended up right by the door and in the middle or the storm the door swung open. That is when i got scared!?!?!?!?!

~ On the June 3 Ash turned 16!!!!!!

~ June 4 Jayden got tubes in his ears.

~ONLY 9 MORE DAYS TILL IM 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont have any pics but i will later so i will try to keep updated but we are busy in the summer/ Me and Ash just got out of our last day of volleyball camp. the camp lasted from 8 am to 4 pm.
im sooo sore

Ash has b ball camp in the morning so i have to pack. !!!!!!!!!!fun fun fun!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone is doing good
love ya and miss u



1 comment:

Nancy Miller said...

Oh, Sarah! I'm so happy to see you back to writing. I've been worried and praying for you and your family. Please keep writing and let us know how you and the family are doing. I look forward to pictures also. Happy Birthday to you!
Hugs, Nancy