Saturday, February 14, 2009

~PARTY!!!!!!!!~

Hey everyone. I am at the lake house with my friends and we are just watching movies(it's 2:00am) It is so nice to just sit with friends and watch a good Christian movie. We watched Fireproof. It was my 3ed time watching it and every time i watch it it just keeps getting better!!



We have had a lot of fun and i showed them my blogs that i check.



I hope it was OK the 5 blogs that i gave my awards to because i showed them your blogs.

P.S i miss my lil sis i haven't seen her in 2 full day's I LOVE YOU BABY

here are some of the pics of us.
Drew and Lyndsey

Allison on top and Madison on bottom

3 comments:

Nicole Chris and Samson said...

Hi Sarah~ Looks like you guys are having a great time at the lake! Sounds like sooooo much fun! Miss you! Nicole xoxo

Nicole Chris and Samson said...

PS..... Love your new blog background!! :)

Gwen Oatsvall said...

what fun ... I have seen Fireproof 2 times and just loved it ... once I watched it on the treadmill at the YMCA and I started crying ... I am sure people were staring ...lol ... so glad you like your shirt !!!