Thursday, January 29, 2009

BLOG AWARD !!!!!!

I have been emailing some of my blog friends and they have put out a blog award!!!!
anyway they told me to start one on mine.

So all you have 2 do is if you get picked by some1 you HAVE 2 pick 5 blogs that you like and make a post telling what they are and post links 2 them and post this pic. It sounds hard but is it is not. just do it like i did:)

WELL I GIVE MY AWARDS 2

Nicole and Samson : SAMSONDUVAL.BLOGSPOT.COM

Nancy:ournormallife-myers.blogspot.com

The Doornbos Family:thedoornbosfamily1.blogspot.com

Rhonda:fromdatingtodiapers.blogspot.com

livebigandlaughoften.blogspot.com

~I love all these blogs~

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Thanks for picking me. I am glad you like looking at my blog. I love looking at yours too! I love your new background. I always loved looking at your mom's blog...I wish she could update it, but I understand, busy, busy, busy! :-)

Rhonda said...

Awww, thank you Sarah! How sweet! I really need to update mine at the moment, particularly as it concerns all my boys...Anyway, have a great weekend!

Blessings,
Rhonda

Missy said...

Hi Sarah!

You are too precious! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, so now I can follow yours. What a doll you are!

Thank you for the great award!!! I am so honored. I will have to do a post in the next day or so. I'll let ya know when I get it going.

Have a great weekend!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

how sweet Datingttodiapers (Rhonda) is my friend ... How cool .. such a small world !!!